Full Time Life
Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well, Hello!
Life this summer has thus far been a life that warrants very little complaint. Just a week and a half after getting home, I was offered a position working for Santa Rosa Moving and Storage (Allied Van Lines). It's full-time, temporary - exactly what a college girl home for the summer is looking for! 8:00-4:30 Mon - Fri. I'm making good money and learning a ton. The only complaint worth noting is that Allied's colors are orange and black...which is the same as the Giants. Where's the green and gold at, Allied!
When I'm not at work my life is consisting of either baseball, sun-bathing, or shopping. Not a life any girl I know would complain about (and it doesn't hurt that my Oakland A's have started to get hot! Sweeping the Yankees is a glorious feeling). The break from school is refreshing, but there's always a little part of me that looks forward to getting back to school...I've got some exciting classes on the roster for next semester, so at least I'm not completely dreading the end of my perfect summer. I'm sure there will be more excitement to come...
 
posted by Amanda G at 9:56 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: