School's out for SUMMER!
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
So I guess I thought I could give everyone an update on my measly little life, not that I really have much of one! :-)

I am geting ready to head home for the next couple months and dedicate myself solely to working and entertaining my mother. I am just about to finish my spring term classes here at BYU and I think that I have done well in them. I took the last two classes that I need to apply to a new major that I intend on graduating in. I have been a neuroscience major ever since I started here at BYU, but I have decided that it is not the major for me and I will be applying to the business school in the next few days to graduate with a Master's degree in information system management. It will be about three years until my Master's with this program. I am excited about being able to work with both people and computers for the rest of my life, as computers have been a love of mine since I was very little. I think it will be the perfect fit for me. If anyone feels like checking out my home page that I had to make for one of my classes this term, simply do so by clicking HERE or HERE.

Also, I have been busy at work. I work at Costco Wholesale, and have been working there for about a year now. It is a job that pays very well (especially by Utah standards) and it also does a pretty good job of accomodating my schooling needs. When I go home for the next couple months, I will continue working for Costco at the Santa Rosa store, and I hope to be able to log about 40 hours a week. That will definitely keep me happy and healthy. I need the extra hours to buy the required laptop for my new major. . .that will be an expense for sure!

Other than that, I haven't been doing too much. I am looking forward to spending some time at home with my mom and dad and sis. Truthfully though, I just plan on using them for the pool! With as hot as it gets here in Utah during the summer, I am truly lookihg forward to taking a private dip in my own backyard!

I hope everyone in the family is doing well. I hope that all your dreams come true. If you can all keep me in your prayers over the next few days so that I can get into my program, that would be great! I need all the help I can get! All my love.
 
posted by Matthew Gamblin at 11:13 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 12:36 PM, Blogger Amanda G

Hey Mashy -
I bet I hardly see you once you get home! Ha. Wish I was driving back with you...oh well, poor me, I'm sure. You are always in my prayers, brother. See you soon!