Checking in
Monday, July 31, 2006
Hello lovely family,
It's been a little while since I said anything, so I thought I'd leave a short update on my life. Things are going just great - there is very little to complain about in my life (excepts, perhaps, not enough time in the pool!!). I have finally decided on a major. I'm going to major in sociology with a minor in communications. I will graduate a semester early (Dec '07) and plan to get a masters in communications after that. It sounds a little intimidating, but I'm very excited about the decision. I'm also excited about the condo I will be living in next semester. It's close enough to walk to campus and has a washer and dryer in the unit. Work is going well and I will miss some aspects of my job when I have to go back.
Coming home for the summer has been wonderful. I just wish that I could drag my mom and dad around in my pocket so I didn't have to leave them. :o)
Best wishes,
Amanda
 
posted by Amanda G at 12:53 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: